Saturday, January 6, 2007

WOW - How Things Change!

I was elated to see that I have two comments on my first entry!

Thanks guys!!!!

I know that I sound a bit naive and maybe even child-like but I don't care! I just feel excited and honored to be able to communicate with people so easily and for them to communicate back to me. Ain't technology grand!!!!

I know things are different because when I started my other blogs in the past, I had very little action. Things feel so different now. I can feel it in my gut that NOW is the time. I'm finally ready to really do this.

Anyway, I don't think that I mentioned my OTHER project. Although my main entrepreneurial project is building my coaching and energy therapy practice, I still have a passion for computers and all things techie. So . . .

I launched a new membership site called Do-It-Yourself Web Tech (http://www.diywebtech.com). It is my first major Internet marketing site. It is a large experiment but it is going quite well so far.

In my first 4 days into the Pre-Launch stage (DIYWebTech Blog) I attracted a Joint Venture Partner from Australia, several reviewers from the USA, Germany, UK, & Australia and I've begun to contact other website owners who have similar websites who may be interested in joint venture deals with me. I received a reply from one of the five I approached already.

This is good stuff!

My actions are paying off quickly and I couldn't be happier.

As for my coaching practice, clients seem to be popping out of the wood work! Within the last 4 weeks I have attracted a family and 3 other individual clients that want to do therapy work with me. All of these people came from casual conversations or recommendations made a long time ago. I haven't really done any advertising yet. So this is amazing.

When things like this happen, it lets me know that the universe is working with me and that I'm on the right path. I feel like I have a spiritual tail wind filling my sails right now and pushing me forward. Things feel very bright and I'm enjoying the hard work that is required to maintain this good progress.

Until next time . . .

Wendy

============================
My Internet Projects:
http://www.diywebtech.com
http://www.meditationformastery.com
============================

No comments: