Monday, February 26, 2007

My New Life Begins NOW!!!!!

WOW.

What a month February has been!

As you know, in the last post I talked about my former fiance demanding change and boy did it happen! After the "come to Jesus" talk I set a date two weeks out for my departure. I chose Friday February 16th, 2007 which is my birthday. It seemed appropriate.

So during the two weeks between making this decision and leaving, about $4,500 came my way out of many random and totally unexpected places. The universe was clearly supporting this decision! I felt and still feel blessed. All of the assistance that came sweeping in confirmed that I was making the right choice and this was extremely reassurring.

(***Side Note: I am a firm believer of actively manifesting and creating which is a topic that has been thrust into the lime light because of "The Secret" and its debut on Oprah.)

But one thing that isn't emphasized as much as it should be in The Secret", is the role of right action. None of the support that came to me would have made its way to me had I not been engaged in right action.

"Right Action" for me is action that is divinely inspired. I use my intuition and connection to spirit in order to assist me in making the right decisions about what actions to take. If it doesn't feel right I don't do it and if it feels right, even if all logic says, "No" I say "YES."

So I searched for the right businesses to interact with using my intuition and intuitive tools. I talked to loving and supportive people in my life. I ASKED for help (one of the more obvious forms of right action that people seem to avoid) and I stood in a place of deep gratitude whenever I received.

So in addition to the extra funds I received the following gifts: A friend flew out from Portland to Kansas City to drive back to Portland with me. She is also the same best friend who is letting me stay with her for three months while I get myself established in Portland. I saved on hotel costs by staying with her relatives along the way. We shared meal and hotel costs. Another friend who owns a metaphysical book store promised some side work which will help sustain me as I get going. And my former fiance even through in the gas money for the trip.

What a blessing!

So on a wing and a prayer, I am here in Portland, Oregon ready to launch my private practice as a Spiritual Counselor and Life Coach.

So . . . in my next entries I will be focusing on the actions that I will take in order to begin my marketing campaign. I can't get any clients unless people can find me and interact with me.

I will encounter challenges, progress, set backs, and miracles along the way and I will let you in on each of them.

Until then,

Namaste

Wendy
RealPowerCoaching.Com

2 comments:

Rosie B said...

Hi Wendy. I am also a woman trying to become an entrepreneur right now too...and it's hard! I left my home to move to the eastern shore in DE, leaving everyone I knew. I love the fact that you are going for it. I am writing music for my first solo album so that in itself makes me into an entrepreneur but there are other things I'm trying to start too.I hope to correspond with you..You can learn about me at www.rosieb.net. Please keep in touch! Good luck! go for it!!!!

Biz Empire said...

Rosie,

I live in Delaware near the beach. I too am an entrepreneur who writes his own music. In my case, however, music doesn't get the focus a lot of other things do. I just try to keep warm with it.

I'm learning Logic Pro 7 at the same time so I have some procrastination problems there... anyway...

I am also setting up multiple sources of income and training to be a life coach. So Wendy is my mentor of sorts.

If you need any advice about Delaware feel free to ask. I've worked and lived here all of my life.

Delaware is an OK place I think. It depends on what you like. Its not a city, the farther north you go the faster the pace gets and the tempers get shorter.

OK, I went to your website. Beautiful voice. And Bethany is one of my favorite places. I hope you are happy here.

Cheers,
Tom